Friday, October 15, 2010

Deep Cut: Dr. Wu



English->Japanese->Spainish->Japanese->Spanish->English

Katie tested
I was halfway crucified
I was on the other side
Morning
You came
My life began again
Just when I think I've spent the last cast
I had the opportunity to borrow
Overnight
We sing silly songs
Sang, along with all the words
I knew the truth.

If you give me a doctor
You are really just a shadow
I once met a man.
You are very, very high
Male or
You can do it all
Doctor me

No right
I'm exhausted here all night
I have really wanted to prove
I have told
Biscayne Bay
I dream every day here for Cuban
I was looking for a song
You used to sing
Katie
You can see it in their eyes
Imagine my surprise
When I saw you

Wu has a doctor with me
This is the real Shady
I once met a man.
Yes, she's beautiful, she is cunning
You are a normal guy
Over time you should
If you can not hear a doctor

Original Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment