Wednesday, September 1, 2010

White Room


English ->Japanese ->Arabic ->Chinese ->Korean ->Basque ->Russian ->Ukrainian ->Czech ->English

Black curtains near the station number
Black gold package store, tired starlings do not place
Ray month silver surface is a dark horse
Those early morning light, happy smile

Wait a glorious day here
Here in the shadow run on air

You can keep the chain from the train station
Platform tickets and diesel, hi, hi free changhaji
I base this sad
You just have to be at home, and I

I went back in the queue waiting for a train
I want to escape the shadow of

It seems that it is difficult to mobilize party
Comfort wounds forgotten
What kradetsya tiger in the jungle, the dark eyes of sulfur
Hi, I'm just tired starling dressed window

Lonely people, I'll sleep here
Lies in its shadow

Original Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment