Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lola


English -> Macedonian ->Arabic ->Norwegian ->Japanese ->Urdu ->Icelandic ->Chinese ->English
When I met him Sohoorudokurabu
Where to drink wine and cherry cola
L-degrees Celsius Carl

He asked me to dance
I asked her name and voice are not dark brown
L, L and O and get it is so sudden, it

Ah, I do not have a natural person in the world
However, his back was broken near the most pressing
Well, if, if the union, the Middle East

Ah, I'm not crazy, but I do not understand
He walked like a woman, why such a person
Well, if, Trade Unions, Trade Unions, if then, what is so fast, and take

Drink wine and dance all night
In the light
I took her feet
This guy can not follow me home

Well, I am a person in the world, more emotional
However, I see her eyes, I do not come out
If there is one, get to, to take, Federation of Trade Unions, trade unions and
Ruraruru was so sudden, low, low LO, who participated, to take

I had to go
I went to the door
While lying on the ground
I fell on her knees
Well, I guess I

This is my life
I always like Laura
If there is a low, low and

This guy is the men and boys and girls
He shocked the world, in addition to chaotic mixing Laura
If there is one, take, take,

Well, just a week before I left home
Do not accept women in front of me
However, Hans, took my hand
If he was a little boy and man

Well, I am not a person in the world
But I think I on the bed, you know
If there is one, get to, to take, Federation of Trade Unions, trade unions and
Ruraruru was so sudden, low, low LO, who participated, to take

Original Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment