Friday, July 30, 2010

Bohemian Rhapsody


English ->Japanese ->Italian ->French ->German ->Spanish ->Portuguese ->Basque ->Greek ->Danish ->Icelandic ->Haitian Creole ->Hindi ->Slovak ->Slovenian ->Korean ->Filipino ->English

If this is true?
Is it fiction?
Strong blocks
Escape from reality
Open your eyes
As you can see the sky
I love the new bad boy, I need your sympathy
It is easy to lose, so
Also,
But, of course, wind

My mother was killed
Shot in head
But I'm leaving now
Her mother's life is only the beginning
Now
His mother, ooo
Do not cry for me
We go back tomorrow if not
It is essential that

Later, I
Send kripi
Disease is always
All
Movement
Let the truth should always be seen
His mother, ooo
I
Sometimes not all born

Take children silhouette
Scaramouche Scaramouche is the case, Fandango is
Thunder and lightning - I'm so scared
Galileo Galilei
Galileo Galilei
Galileo - A beautiful Figaro

Fools,
The boy is a small family, but miserable
His life, monster
Practically
I got it
This is the law!
First, we
Let
This is the law!
First, we
Let
This is the law!
First, we
Let
It
I got it
Do not let go
I got it
I never
First, no, no, no, no, no, no
My mother, my mother, my mother did not want reulhago O
Fischer and I am bad boy
I
I
I

I lock my eyes and spit on you!
And love me or something?
Children
We are children
Jobs
I'm here

Yes, yes, Ohio
What is really important
You can view all
No real problems, I
But in half ...

Original Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment