Monday, July 19, 2010

Stairway to Heaven

English->Afrikaans->Albanian->Arabic->Armenian->Azerbaijani->Basque->Belarusian->
Bulgarian->Catalan->Chinese->Croatian->
Czech->Danish->Dutch->English


All shiny gold
Select an oasis of calm

Can not
If the stores are all closed
What word can be achieved

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
Select an oasis of calm

The wall is a sign
But I can assure you
You know how some of the words
Significance

Fox Tree
Singers
In some cases, all ideas
Opseniya

Oh, I still

Well, I guess, or

I do not think
Zhao West
My soul cries
Departures

I see the idea
Smoke rings through the woods
Audio
This view

Well, I guess, or

Yes, really weird

Then:
We ask for all reasonable costs
If you are sure to laugh

At the beginning of a new day
These meters
Forest
Smile Again

E,,, hey, hey, hey Oh, oh

Adding Users
I do not have to worry about
This is just one year, net
Perhaps the queen

Therefore you are in both directions.
But in the long term
But it is time for change
To

I have to believe, but

O

Construction will not be alive
If you do not know
Piper the opportunity to participate in the conversation

Ladies, feel the wind of prisoners.
You know
This is the level of wind magic.

(Only)

Then the wind
T is that most of us
We all know that a woman
White
One of them is gold
If you listen bad
The events of the last meeting
Each
Rock

I
Sky ..

Original Lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ledzeppelin/stairwaytoheaven.html

No comments:

Post a Comment