Friday, July 23, 2010

Strawberry Fields Forever


English ->Vietnamese ->Arabic ->Greek ->Hebrew ->Spanish ->German ->Ukrainian ->Haitian Creole ->Japanese ->Malay ->English

Let me, in the garden strawberry me
Surely the answer is no
Strawberry fields past

That's life, eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see please
Find those who say that it really does not matter

Let me, in the garden strawberry me
Surely the answer is no
Strawberry fields past

I showed, I think it is high or low tree
He does not, all now, I believe it is incorrect

Let me, in the garden strawberry me
Surely the answer is no
Strawberry fields past

But sometimes I think that I, you know, I know if the dream
I do not think I know what it means, and that's true, I think I can, I agree

Let me, in the garden strawberry me
Surely the answer is no
Strawberry fields past
Strawberry fields past

Original Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/strawberry-fields-forever-lyrics-beatles.html

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I don't mind you using my artwork as long as you credit me as the artist.
    Patricia Henderson
    www.patriciahenderson.net

    ReplyDelete