Friday, July 30, 2010

Deep Cut: Low Spark of High Heeled Boys



English->Arabic->Dutch->Indonesian->Thai->English

If you see something like star
And shoot from the ground.
And rotate the head of the guitar.
And sound can not escape.
Do not worry, it happens to you.
We as children used to play with toys.

And what you hear.
Lower right spark higher male

The percentage you pay high prices.
When you're up all your resources.
If people buy a new car.
Income that you dream.
But now I read that they shot dead
Weapons that make no sound.
But no bullet that brought him to rest.
Low man called high-heel shoes

If you have a minute breathing.
And one final request.
I want to ask what the last chance.
Or something like that because
Do not worry, it happens to you.
To ensure that the joys and pain.

What is troubling audio only
Lower right spark higher male

High-heeled men.

If I gave you all
He asked what basis.
You do the same thing for me there and I want you
Or me up
And every strip I include self-esteem
But the spirit is unbroken

And the only sound I hear sound
Lower right spark higher male
Male buttocks

Original Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment