Friday, August 13, 2010

Black Dog

English ->Yiddish ->Urdu ->Ukrainian ->Italian ->Irish ->Indonesian ->Icelandic ->Estonian ->English ->Azerbaijani ->Armenian ->Albanian ->Arabic ->Afrikaans ->English


Bright, hi mom, so soft
Thirdly, and then lost
Lapp China von Nago, information storage
I went to the wood of the Communist Party of China to clear
Hello, hello dear, Kui, the walk this way
According to club tundra of the heart, it does not save resources

Oh yes, da...
Oh yes, da...

Ro also, and the discipline, the source can remain
Fleming, Sudan is not a source to satisfy
Bright red eyes give a
Yes, all my dreams

We

Hello, children, lost a lot of power
Animals cause message
Oh, baby, baby invitation students
H and go

There are more like Toots
Look, people from the core, as it is possible there Kui
Money on my car
Telinga my friends (beer) star
First, discipline, not control
Great man and woman standing together to say:

Ah yes, well...
Ah yes, well...

First of all, including the target remains
Women, and the company's current
My wife's testimony regarding the need to
Valera year
I am a happy man

Original Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment