Friday, August 6, 2010

Hotel California




English -> Arabic -> Hebrew -> Hindi -> Persian -> Turkish ->
Icelandic -> Japanese -> English


My hair dark woods, cool breeze
Smell of hot Cart
Please see my flashing light from the
My eyes were heavy and my head grow dim
Night Stop

I heard that, I stopped at the door, warning it work
But that is considered perhaps his heaven and hell
Heap and she showed me the way
I think they heard the noise going on.

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a beautiful place
This is a beautiful place is
Such a pretty face
Some California hotel room
All time
All season
You can find here

Tiffany heart mirror changes
He called a bunch of friends having a good man
How to dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

My captain, my friend, "he said
He said: "We Do not breathe since 1969."
This volume is still far from
They listened and said wake up in the middle of the night just for you

Harohoterukariforunia
Such a beautiful place
This is a beautiful place is
Such a pretty face
He lives in California Hotel
Pleasant surprise
What a nice surprise.
Your permission, You

Mirrored ceiling, pink champagne on ice
He said: "We are prisoners of the system just here"
Master room celebration was held
His knife, knife steel, it is possible that killing animals

I remember the doors of the last candidate
I knew where I was first approved
He said: Last night, he said," We are committed to take, "he said
Each time control, but I want to leave

Original Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment