Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Joe's Garage


English ->French ->Romanian ->Armenian ->Norwegian ->Korean ->Japanese ->Arabic ->Maltese ->Spanish ->English

I really like
Align the battery is only enough space
Dodge angle
The head '54
Puerta de puree
Amp and a little dirty
It is a sign on the front
Fender champion
Other uses
It is, strike bar Stratocaster

Joe Garage, which can clog
Cried his mother
His father is crazy
We play the same old song
Hello, we are in some cases
Every night, run
I know that everything is very simple
Therefore can not be corrected
I bow string

Ya Habibi
Environment created in the garage
Try drugs and hallucinogens
However, the number of beer glasses
The tone is correct?
Falls below the ear injury
Go to the agreement of the same age group
He symphony
In November will be repeated
So to me it looks great
Again

Joe Garage, which can clog
His mother raised the tone a bit
We play the same old song
Hello, we are in some cases
Every night, run
I know that everything is very simple
Therefore can not be corrected
Saxophone and you can play with me
I thought I was good enough
The story keeps us together group
We believe that
Time, I have my eyes
Women close
It has been, and dance around like

Business, he says, to win applause

Have chosen the wrong name
Print a few dollars in several books
There are plenty of trips to alleviate and Gloria
Lucky match
Shoes and member of the Beatles
And the signature on the back of the car
You must be willing to work, and also move the transfer bar

For a
You will see some Doitodamyon

People think that our song
They get up and dance and sound
Not long ago
You sectors of society, we do not name
Saeed bin needed
Signature line and have a good time to
However, to say
This will be good times
It is, yes,
September
And it's like
We can not play again

I think there is only one chance in your life
To play a song and it goes like
And the group, who play their songs a bit

Denied! Denied! I have children sleeping here
You know that song is beautiful

Years, roll
A flash of heavy metals and stones
Attention should
Teenage boy lipstick
Flying high in force
These are events in the club
A new wave to come
And suddenly, thought, and time
It's an old song
You play Joe Garage
If I remember correctly
You can dance

There are a lot of time working away from

Contact with police
Voila!
We have done, but should be available soon!

This is the police ...
I laid siege to the garage
When you arrive in your hands
We do not guarantee that your pain
Injuries

He used to cut grass ... It is a very good

Original Lyrics

2 comments:

  1. "Denied! Denied! I have children sleeping here..." XD Brilliant!

    Do you take requests? If so, can you throw in a little Mongolian and do Terrapin Station?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look for Terrapin as part of our weekend "Deep Cuts" series...no Mongolian though. Google doesn't offer that one unfotunately.

    ReplyDelete