Thursday, August 19, 2010

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road


English ->Romanian -> Urdu ->Swedish ->Hebrew ->Lithuanian ->Indonesian ->Maltese ->Basque ->Armenian ->Ukrainian ->Greek ->Haitian Creole ->English

After the fall of
On leaving the city
OK
My husband and I heard

You know that I can not stop
I signed with you
My friends can not open their gifts
Additionally, the song is sad in new

So goodbye yellow brick road is
If the dog is acting as
No. You can not plant
Searching for your gadget

Back to howling old owl in the woods
Games become horny frog
Oh, I finally decide future
Apart from the way the yellow brick

So what do you think they will
Project was late in my opinion
Some will have a tonic cup
Reinitialize and feet

Maybe you have an opportunity
Many people think like me
Tell me that children do not get a bitch
According to the council wants to take center

Original Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment